Trujillo is the capital of the Peruvian department La Libertad and has much to offer. For your next visit to this second most populated city of the country, keep your eye out for these famous sites.
- Black Friday! Buy Peruvian!
- Saturday Morning Coffee with Mr. Living in Peru
- Exports Have Created More Than 85,000 Jobs
- Peru Drafting Plans to Reduce Violence Rates
- Intense Rain in Madre de Dios (VIDEO)
- Police Finds Important Documents Related to Odebrecht
- 5 Tips You Want to Know When Travelling to Machu Picchu
- Peru Exports US$ 5.5 Billion to the European Union
- How Much Peruvians Spend When Going on Vacations
- U.S Secretary of State Will Visit Peru