Being the cradle of one of the most enigmatic civilizations in history and home to several UNESCO World Heritage Sites, you’ll discover that Peru is quite a special destination. Visit beautiful colonial cities, expansive ancient ruins in the Southern Valley, and discover some of the most spectacular landscapes on the planet en route to the magnificent Machu Picchu citadel and mountain.
6 days / 5 nights Perú
DAY 1 | ARRIVAL CUSCO – SACRED VALLEY (50km – 1.5 hours)
DAY 2 | SACRED VALLEY – CHINCHERO – OLLANTAYTAMBO
DAY 3 | SACRED VALLEY – MACHU PICCHU – CUSCO (115km – 8 hours)
DAY 4 | CUSCO
DAY 5 | CUSCO – SOUTHERN VALLEY (40km – 3 horas)
DAY 6 | DEPARTURE CUSCO
- Activities fees
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages during your meals. Meals not stated in the program description.
- Tips for your driver and guide.
- Additional optional visits.
- Cusco Tourist Ticket (BTC) for children from ages 10 to 17.
- Mandatory supplementaries for special dates like Easter Holidays, Inti Raymi, National Holidays, Christmas and New Year´s mentioned separately.
- International flights to Peru.
- Domestic flights (we advise booking the first flights in the morning). International and domestic airport departure taxes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All rates are per person and apply only to foreign passengers.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice and can only be guaranteed once the reservation has been made.
- Rates do not apply to residents with more than 60 days of stay, nor corporate passengers (4 or more nights in Lima).
- Bookings shall include the passenger’s full name, nationality, passport number, age and date of birth.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]