Top Destinations in Peru.
- CuscoMachu PicchuThe JungleTop DestinationsTraveling in PeruTraveling Tips
Last week we told you how hard it was to get to know all of Peru even if you had a year to travel around the country. Sometimes the only time we can spare to travel is just a week and of course, that means sacrificing many things and places you won’t be able to visit, as well as optimizing time as much as possible.
- Machu PicchuThe latest news about PeruTop Destinationstravel-tourismTraveling in Peru
International tourists increasingly are visiting Peru to see the country’s most famous attraction: Machu Picchu However, the government is also promoting other sites “both to protect their prime attraction and to bring tourist revenue to other parts of the nation”, according to a story from OZY.
- CuscoMachu PicchuSacred ValleyTop DestinationsTraveling in PeruTraveling Tips
Peru is a very large country and even if you were to stay in it for over a year, there is just not enough time to enjoy it properly. This complicates things for tourists that want to get to know the Peruvian culture, eat great food and go back home with amazing experiences.
- LimaTop DestinationsTraveling in PeruTraveling Tips
Lima, capital of Peru, is one of the largest cities in South America. It has delicious food, a great culture,…
- CuscoPunoTop DestinationsTraveling in Peru
Today our four-week itinerary for traveling in Peru arrives at its final stage: Puno and Cusco, the city that will…