Astrid Gutsche: Latin America's best pastry chef, known for her successful combination of European and indigenous South American ingredients and traditions.
- What Have Peruvians Done To Get A World Cup Ticket?
- Victims Of Violence Will Be Treated Immediately
- Peru Had Its Last Training Before Its Debut Against Denmark
- 414 Elderly People And 72 Children Have Died Of Pneumonia
- The Peruvian Economy Grew 7.81% In April
- Peru Is Among The Countries With Highest Demand For Tickets For The Russia World Cup
- Recap: Wine Pairing Event At Toshi With Argentina’s Top Wine Producers
- Video Of The Week: Top 5 Art Museums In Lima
- New S/1 Coin With The White-Winged Guan Enters Circulation
- Traveling the Milky Way: A Farm-Focused Route in Cajamarca