Billy Elliot is a musical that tells the story of a boy born in a northern city in England where men practice boxing and work in mines. None of them dances or lodges ambitions to appear at the Royal Ballet School. But Billy is different. Raised by a widowed father, Billy does not like boxing but is captivated by the grace and wonder of ballet. With strong determination, he will fight to achieve his dreams, returning love to his family and faith to a community devastated by the convulsive end of the British mining industry.
- Restaurant Review: El Tío Darío
- “Corruption Is The Main Threat For Conservation In Peru”
- British Embassy In Lima Organizes Blood Donation Event
- Peru Will Receive Information From Software Where Odebrecht Registered Bribes
- Video Of The Week: 3 Peruvian Orchids You Should Know About
- What Comes After Peru’s Elimination From The World Cup?
- Contemporary Peruvian Women Artists Will Exhibit In Washington D.C.
- CAF Foresees Growth Of Economy Of Peru Of 3.8% In 2018
- Canatur Speaks About The Situation Of The Rainbow Mountain
- Voters Have Until This Saturday To Choose Their Polling Place For Regional And Municipal Elections