La Pescaderia was already known for its high-quality seafood, but now that it has opened a new location in Barranco with many new dishes, it has attracted a whole new slew of fans.
- 6 Seafood Restaurants to visit in Lima
- Peru Is Recognized As “Best Destination With International Heritage”
- Online Tourism In Peru Grew By 36% In 2018
- Falling in Love with the Peruvian Hairless Dog: Getting to Know a Rare Breed
- How To Register A Small Business In Peru?
- Peru Expands Investigations Against Former President Alan García
- Capatur Announces 2019 Summer Season In Paracas
- Lesser-Known Hotsprings in the Peruvian Andes
- The Soundtrack for a City: Lima’s Diverse Musical Styles
- Áncash Prepared Largest Sangrecita Plate In Peru