The sushi scene took a while to get to Trujillo, but now it’s here… and it’s delicious! Peru this Week’s newest Trujillo-based writer, Anya VerKamp looks at three sushi options in the seaside city.
- Restaurant Review: Frida Cocina de Mexico
- The Best and Only Getting Better: Argentinian Wines Come to Lima
- A New Internet Company Will Begin Operations In Peru
- Expo Aladi Perú 2018 Gathers More Than 560 Latin American Companies
- Life Expectancy In Peru Could Reach 82.6 Years In 2040
- “Despierta” Will Bring Art To Inspire Young People In Huancayo
- “VegFest 2018” Will Be Held For The First Time In Lima
- How Much Will It Cost For A Great Trip To Paracas?
- The Healing House: A Hub For Transformation, Located In Cusco
- Peru Will Host The Meeting Of The Public Integrity Network