Lima: Fire on Metropolitano bus in Chorrillos

0

A Metropolitano bus caught on fire Friday morning, as passengers were boarding in Chorrillos.

According to El Comercio, three passengers were on the bus, at the Matellini station in Chorrillos at 6:30am, when overheating in the engine caused a fire to break out.

Marino Farias, the Metropolitano’s head of security, said the fire was controlled within seconds, and said passengers were quickly evacuated from the bus.

According to Farias, service on the Metropolitano carried on after the fire was controlled.

A Metro bus caught fire around 6:30 this morning when he was about to leave with three passengers Matellini station in Chorrillos. The incident was quickly controlled and no injuries.

Comments

comments