In March president Toledo will be meeting with U.S. President George W. Bush. Toledo will be arriving on March 9th and be discussing issues with representatives of the World Bank and Peace Corps, as well as congressmen. On Friday 10th he has scheduled a one on one meeting with the president. President Toledo will be returning that same day to then attend the ‘taking of power’ in Chile by Michelle Bachelet. However on April 6th President Toledo will return to the United States to sign the Free trade agreement, on his return he will be anticipating the visit of Condoleezza Rice the U.S. State Secretary who will be traveling all over South America.
- 6 Seafood Restaurants to visit in Lima
- Peru Is Recognized As “Best Destination With International Heritage”
- Online Tourism In Peru Grew By 36% In 2018
- Falling in Love with the Peruvian Hairless Dog: Getting to Know a Rare Breed
- How To Register A Small Business In Peru?
- Peru Expands Investigations Against Former President Alan García
- Capatur Announces 2019 Summer Season In Paracas
- Lesser-Known Hotsprings in the Peruvian Andes
- The Soundtrack for a City: Lima’s Diverse Musical Styles
- Áncash Prepared Largest Sangrecita Plate In Peru