Frustration builds up around Miguel Toledo (indicted for the rape of Miledi Rojas) who was relieved from 4 years of imprisonment. The public prosecutor, who supervised the case months earlier, demanded 6 years imprisonment for Toledo’s nephew. Today the lawyer of Miledi Dora Garrido will appeal against the sentence decreed by Judge Adolfo Farfán Calerón whom delivered the rapist from jail.
- Restaurant Review: El Tío Darío
- “Corruption Is The Main Threat For Conservation In Peru”
- British Embassy In Lima Organizes Blood Donation Event
- Peru Will Receive Information From Software Where Odebrecht Registered Bribes
- Video Of The Week: 3 Peruvian Orchids You Should Know About
- What Comes After Peru’s Elimination From The World Cup?
- Contemporary Peruvian Women Artists Will Exhibit In Washington D.C.
- CAF Foresees Growth Of Economy Of Peru Of 3.8% In 2018
- Canatur Speaks About The Situation Of The Rainbow Mountain
- Voters Have Until This Saturday To Choose Their Polling Place For Regional And Municipal Elections