The department store Ripley will be opening 8 more stores between 2006-2009. Among them will be ‘Ripley Max’ which is currently situated in Megaplaza, and offers its products to people of a lower social statues. Chilean owned Ripley employees thousands of Peruvians to work in their stores nationally.
- 6 Seafood Restaurants to visit in Lima
- Peru Is Recognized As “Best Destination With International Heritage”
- Online Tourism In Peru Grew By 36% In 2018
- Falling in Love with the Peruvian Hairless Dog: Getting to Know a Rare Breed
- How To Register A Small Business In Peru?
- Peru Expands Investigations Against Former President Alan García
- Capatur Announces 2019 Summer Season In Paracas
- Lesser-Known Hotsprings in the Peruvian Andes
- The Soundtrack for a City: Lima’s Diverse Musical Styles
- Áncash Prepared Largest Sangrecita Plate In Peru