Café Britt Peru, producers of Peruvian chocolates and coffees have new goals set for this year; after last year they registered an increase of 2,5% more than they had expected. This year, their goal is to increase 20-30% more in respect to 2004, they also have planned to open 2 more stores in Cusco and Arequipa each demanding and investment of US$100.000. Their new products will be chocolates filled with banana and later this year also of maracuya, chestnuts, elderberries and aguaymanto.
- What is the best way to get to Machu Picchu, Peru?
- Inca Ancestral Prophesies: Connections between the Quylluriti Festival and Pachakuti
- Peru Will Host Immigration Authorities’ Meeting
- Air Operations In Peru Increased By 4.4% In October
- What You Need To Know About Black Friday Peru 2018
- Peru Will Send Documentation On Alan García To Uruguay
- A 5.7-Magnitude Shakes The Coast Of Peru
- Peru And China Begin Negotiations To Optimize Free Trade Agreement
- Peruvian Badminton Triumphs In Surinam
- The Legend of the Coca Goddess: An Ancient Story about the Origins of a Sacred Plant