The Plan Estrategico Nacional will provide more than 500 thousand in the next 10 years and exportations will bring US$1,500 million annually. This plan was elaborated by the ‘Ministerio de la Producción’ in conjunction with the ‘Instituto Nacional de Recursos (Inrena)’-national institute of resources and company unions which establish shot, medium and long term goals with precise lineaments to develop the forestal activities in the country.
- Restaurant Review: El Tío Darío
- “Corruption Is The Main Threat For Conservation In Peru”
- British Embassy In Lima Organizes Blood Donation Event
- Peru Will Receive Information From Software Where Odebrecht Registered Bribes
- Video Of The Week: 3 Peruvian Orchids You Should Know About
- What Comes After Peru’s Elimination From The World Cup?
- Contemporary Peruvian Women Artists Will Exhibit In Washington D.C.
- CAF Foresees Growth Of Economy Of Peru Of 3.8% In 2018
- Canatur Speaks About The Situation Of The Rainbow Mountain
- Voters Have Until This Saturday To Choose Their Polling Place For Regional And Municipal Elections