This airline which name means “wind” in quechua, started to fly to Pucallpa, Talara, Arequipa, Tacna and Tumbes. In order to get a position in the market, they have a campaign for $99 to any of those destinations until April 12th. Later they will change the prices in relation to the market regular fees. They will open new routes to Trujillo, Piura, Cajamarca, Chiclayo, Iquitos, Tarapoto, Cusco and Puerto Maldonado.
- Peru Seeks For Blueberry Buyers To Also Buy Raspberries
- What is the best way to get to Machu Picchu, Peru?
- Inca Ancestral Prophesies: Connections between the Quylluriti Festival and Pachakuti
- Peru Will Host Immigration Authorities’ Meeting
- Air Operations In Peru Increased By 4.4% In October
- What You Need To Know About Black Friday Peru 2018
- Peru Will Send Documentation On Alan García To Uruguay
- A 5.7-Magnitude Shakes The Coast Of Peru
- Peru And China Begin Negotiations To Optimize Free Trade Agreement
- Peruvian Badminton Triumphs In Surinam