On April 15 the Shopping Centre Megamuebles in Alfredo Mendiola Av. will open its doors close to Megaplaza, The place is built on a 11 thousand square meters ground and will compete with the Parque Industrial from Villa El Salvador. The investment is around US$250,000, while the furniture in exhibition has a value of 2 millions nuevos soles. Megamuebles is owned by 14 different businessmen.
- A New Internet Company Will Begin Operations In Peru
- Expo Aladi Perú 2018 Gathers More Than 560 Latin American Companies
- Life Expectancy In Peru Could Reach 82.6 Years In 2040
- “Despierta” Will Bring Art To Inspire Young People In Huancayo
- “VegFest 2018” Will Be Held For The First Time In Lima
- How Much Will It Cost For A Great Trip To Paracas?
- The Healing House: A Hub For Transformation, Located In Cusco
- Peru Will Host The Meeting Of The Public Integrity Network
- New Structures Discovered In Caral
- The Chavimochic Project Seeks To Turn Peru Into The World’s Leading Blueberry Exporter