Certain sectors of workers from the Yanacocha mine, near Cajamarca, continue their strike which has now entered its third day. Two miners were recently arrested during a recent encounter with police. A spokesperson for the miners stated that the miners were provoked by the police. The spokesperson also stated that they strike would persist until the workers received additional benefits, which the mine has denied. They are also calling on assistance from their Congressional representatives to intervene on their behalf.
- A New Internet Company Will Begin Operations In Peru
- Expo Aladi Perú 2018 Gathers More Than 560 Latin American Companies
- Life Expectancy In Peru Could Reach 82.6 Years In 2040
- “Despierta” Will Bring Art To Inspire Young People In Huancayo
- “VegFest 2018” Will Be Held For The First Time In Lima
- How Much Will It Cost For A Great Trip To Paracas?
- The Healing House: A Hub For Transformation, Located In Cusco
- Peru Will Host The Meeting Of The Public Integrity Network
- New Structures Discovered In Caral
- The Chavimochic Project Seeks To Turn Peru Into The World’s Leading Blueberry Exporter