With nearly 91% of the votes counted Lourdes Flores has closed the gap to within 79,838 votes of Alan Garcia. As of yesterday the difference between the two candidates was 90,216. Ollanta Humala continues to lead with 30.83% of the vote followed by Alan García with 24.32% and then Lourdes Flores with 23.61%.
- Restaurant Review: Frida Cocina de Mexico
- The Best and Only Getting Better: Argentinian Wines Come to Lima
- A New Internet Company Will Begin Operations In Peru
- Expo Aladi Perú 2018 Gathers More Than 560 Latin American Companies
- Life Expectancy In Peru Could Reach 82.6 Years In 2040
- “Despierta” Will Bring Art To Inspire Young People In Huancayo
- “VegFest 2018” Will Be Held For The First Time In Lima
- How Much Will It Cost For A Great Trip To Paracas?
- The Healing House: A Hub For Transformation, Located In Cusco
- Peru Will Host The Meeting Of The Public Integrity Network