On Monday, April 24, approximately 900 airline workers representing various unions will begin a 48 hour strike. The workers are striking for what they believe are unfulfilled promises by Córpac (the organization the runs Peru’s airports). One of their principle demands is for Cópac to increase their training, a promise that they say has no been completed. When a similar strike occurred in November 2005 there were delays in airports across the country.
- 6 Seafood Restaurants to visit in Lima
- Peru Is Recognized As “Best Destination With International Heritage”
- Online Tourism In Peru Grew By 36% In 2018
- Falling in Love with the Peruvian Hairless Dog: Getting to Know a Rare Breed
- How To Register A Small Business In Peru?
- Peru Expands Investigations Against Former President Alan García
- Capatur Announces 2019 Summer Season In Paracas
- Lesser-Known Hotsprings in the Peruvian Andes
- The Soundtrack for a City: Lima’s Diverse Musical Styles
- Áncash Prepared Largest Sangrecita Plate In Peru