International travelers coming to Latin America and the Caribbean spent $16 billion using Visa credit cards for the year ending March 2006. The volume purchased by credit card transactions represents a notable increase of 20% when compared to the prior year. The sectors with the greatest amount of credit card purchases were lodging, transport and entertainment accounting for 31 percent of all credit card purchases.
- 6 Seafood Restaurants to visit in Lima
- Peru Is Recognized As “Best Destination With International Heritage”
- Online Tourism In Peru Grew By 36% In 2018
- Falling in Love with the Peruvian Hairless Dog: Getting to Know a Rare Breed
- How To Register A Small Business In Peru?
- Peru Expands Investigations Against Former President Alan García
- Capatur Announces 2019 Summer Season In Paracas
- Lesser-Known Hotsprings in the Peruvian Andes
- The Soundtrack for a City: Lima’s Diverse Musical Styles
- Áncash Prepared Largest Sangrecita Plate In Peru