The outstanding journalist César Hildebrandt returns to the small
screen: via Televisión Nacional del Peru (TNP, Channel 7).
Hildebrandt will moderate a special program next Sunday in which diverse panelists will
analyze the presidential debate between Alan Garcia and Ollanta Humala.
He took a sabatical in February after his daily show "Hoy Con Hildebrandt" was unexpectedly canceled by the general manager of his longtime home channel "Frecuencia Latina", Alberto Cabello, citing an "incompatibilty" between his program and the TV station. He was one of the very rare TV journalists who was granted an interview from Ollanta Humala. He has always been known for his unbiased approach.
It is not yet known whether he will permanently return with a new program under the umbrella of TNP.
- A Glimpse Of Dancers And Their Craft At The Festival Of The Virgin Of Carmen
- A Guide For Finding Great Waves In Northern Peru
- Keiko’s Contributor: “I Didn’t See The Money, I Just Signed”
- Peru Seeks A “Vision Of The Future Country” In 2019’s 2nd Semester
- Peru Faces The United States Tomorrow
- Singapore And Peru About To Sign An Agreement That Will Allow Commercial Air Connection
- Peru Blocked The Registration Attempt Of The Brand “Pisco” In Australia
- Restaurant Review: Uchu Peruvian Steakhouse
- Tourism In Pisac’s Weekly Produce Market: He Almost Attacked Me After I Took His Photo
- Peru And UNHCR Hold A Meeting About Venezuelan Migration