Lan Peru, the Peruvian airline, has launched a new service which now allows passengers to check in for national flights on the internet. After checking in ”at home” passengers just need to drop the luggage, pay the airport tax and can hen pursue directly to the departure gate.
- 6 Seafood Restaurants to visit in Lima
- Peru Is Recognized As “Best Destination With International Heritage”
- Online Tourism In Peru Grew By 36% In 2018
- Falling in Love with the Peruvian Hairless Dog: Getting to Know a Rare Breed
- How To Register A Small Business In Peru?
- Peru Expands Investigations Against Former President Alan García
- Capatur Announces 2019 Summer Season In Paracas
- Lesser-Known Hotsprings in the Peruvian Andes
- The Soundtrack for a City: Lima’s Diverse Musical Styles
- Áncash Prepared Largest Sangrecita Plate In Peru