Yesterday afternoon, in his first official speech to the Congress, Prime Minister Kuczynski explained his plan to fight against delinquency. Kuczynski´s plan has the ten following points:
1. To improve the police communication systems
2. To give 500 cars to the police stations, some of them will be taken away from the government members to give them back to the police.
3. To decrease the number of policemen working in police stations
4. To decrease in 30% the number of policemen that now are the personal security of some government members and make them work in the public security
5. To establish a police station in every Lima district
6. To establish Juzgado de Paz (peace courts) in the police stations
7. To coordinate a plan with the Transport Department to avoid robberies in busses
8. To establish a modern system that blocks the cell phones signal in the prisons 9. To establish an organization within the police to study the places and times where the crimes occur, in order to have statistics about them and avoid them.
10. To improve the policemen work conditions