The police informed that in the last 24 hours they had found eight vehicles that were stolen and are valued in US$30,000.
The vehicles are:
• Toyota, year 85, color grey,plate number HO-3643
• Ford, year 97, color red, plate number AQL-773
• Station Wagon, Nissan, year 97, color white, plate number SQT-751
• Station Wagon, Nissan, year 95, color white, plate number SP-6199
• Station Wagon, Toyota, year 96, color yellow, plate number SQL-293
• Station Wagon, Nissan, year 91, color black, plate number TO-4786
• Station Wagon, Toyota, year 97, color white, plate number SQV-926
• Motorcycle, Yamaha, year 96, color gray, plate number MG-19796
Now that you're here:
We're asking you, our reader, to make a contribution in support of our digital guide in order to keep informing, updating and inspiring people to visit Peru. Why now? In our near 20-year journey as the leading English-language source on travel in Peru, we've had our fair share of ups and downs-but nothing quite like the challenges brought forth in the first quarter of 2020.
By adapting to the changing face of the tourism and travel industry (on both local and international levels), we have no doubt we will come out stronger-especially with the support of our community. Because you will travel again, and we will be ready to show you the best of Peru.
Your financial support means we can keep sharing the best of Peru through high-quality stories, videos and insights provided by our dedicated team of contributors and editors based in Peru. And of course, We are here to answer your questions and help whenever you need us.
As well, it makes possible our commitment to support local and small businesses that make your visit an unforgettable one. Your support will help the people working in these industries get back on their feet once the world allows us to make our dream of enjoying everything Peru has to offer a reality again-from its mouthwatering gastronomy, thriving Amazon and archaeological wonders such as Machu Picchu.
Together, we will find a way through this. As a member of our community, your contribution, however big or small, is valuable.