(LIP-ir) — After a group of motorists attacked one of Lidercon Peru’s safety and emissions inspections sites, the company restored some type of order this morning and opened its doors again. The people that had made an appointment last night but were not seen and people that were arriving to have their inspections done this morning – once again created a mass of motorists outside of the Lidercon site. Raúl Barrios, vice president of the company stated that chaos is caused because motorists do not call to set up their appointments.
- 6 Seafood Restaurants to visit in Lima
- Peru Is Recognized As “Best Destination With International Heritage”
- Online Tourism In Peru Grew By 36% In 2018
- Falling in Love with the Peruvian Hairless Dog: Getting to Know a Rare Breed
- How To Register A Small Business In Peru?
- Peru Expands Investigations Against Former President Alan García
- Capatur Announces 2019 Summer Season In Paracas
- Lesser-Known Hotsprings in the Peruvian Andes
- The Soundtrack for a City: Lima’s Diverse Musical Styles
- Áncash Prepared Largest Sangrecita Plate In Peru