* ¼ k of onion
* ¼ k of tomato
* ½ k of fresh cheese (queso fresco)
* 3 corns
* ½ k of kalamata olives (purple olives)
* ½ k of broad beans (habas)
* 1 fresh yellow pepper, seeded, deveined and chopped
* 1 slice of hot pepper (rocoto)
In a pot cook the beans and corn. Once the corn is cooked, take the corn off the cob.
Chop the cheese and olives about 1 cm (1/2 inch). Chop and wash the onion, tomato and hot pepper seeded and deveined. Season with oil, salt, pepper, and lastly vinegar. Upon serving sprinkle chopped parsley or oregano and garnish with a slice of hot pepper.
Suggestions for lunch boxes: prepare amount needed