In my last Peru hostel roundup I covered places to bunk down in Iquitos, Lima, and Huacachina. This edition focuses one just one city, that epicenter of Peruvian tourism that is Cusco Here, all the major hostel brands vie for attention alongside small, one-off competitors. The upside? There’s plenty to choose from. The downside? It’s hard to know which place will be perfect for you. In my time in the city I stayed at three very different hostels and got a good feel for the city’s budget accommodation scene.
- Restaurant Review: El Tío Darío
- “Corruption Is The Main Threat For Conservation In Peru”
- British Embassy In Lima Organizes Blood Donation Event
- Peru Will Receive Information From Software Where Odebrecht Registered Bribes
- Video Of The Week: 3 Peruvian Orchids You Should Know About
- What Comes After Peru’s Elimination From The World Cup?
- Contemporary Peruvian Women Artists Will Exhibit In Washington D.C.
- CAF Foresees Growth Of Economy Of Peru Of 3.8% In 2018
- Canatur Speaks About The Situation Of The Rainbow Mountain
- Voters Have Until This Saturday To Choose Their Polling Place For Regional And Municipal Elections