Anyone who wants to register a small business in Peru needs to go through the National Registry of Micro and Small Enterprises (REMYPE), which has a web registration procedure and whose administration is under the responsibility of the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion.
“This will allow you to access the benefits of the MYPE Law”, said Gestión. Then, they explain that the requirements and the steps to follow to register a Micro and Small Business (MSE) in Peru, are the following:
- RUC number
- SOL user of the micro or small business
- Key SOL of the micro or small business
You need to know also if your company classifies as small or micro. A microenterprise, according to Gestión, has annual sales up to the maximum amount of 150 UIT. A small business has annual sales exceeding 150 UIT and up to the maximum amount of 1,700 UIT.
Then, you need to follow the next steps:
1. You must enter the website of the Ministry of Labor and Employment Promotion in the link “National Registry of Micro and Small Enterprises (REMYPE)”.
2. A window will appear where you must enter the RUC, user and password SOL.
3. A blue screen will open, where you should click on “MYPE Registration Module”.