Many holidays give you the chance to have a long weekend. If you don’t want to stay at home and visit some tourist attractions near Lima, El Comercio listed some economical options. Check the list to enjoy a new adventure.
- Discovering Cordillera La Viuda: Usually, it includes transportation from Lima. Hikes, boat rides and appreciating beautiful lagoons are some of the experiences you can have with a “full day” plan.
- Visiting Lunahuaná: Take a walk and enjoy the history with a city tour through Lunahuaná. In this town, you can also taste wines and piscos, produced by local entrepreneurs. Most plans include transportation from Lima.
- A special day in Callao’s Islands: On the sea, life is better, but in Callao’s Islands you can upgrade to the next level. Here you can enjoy a unique experience: swimming with sea lions.
- Relax in Eco Truly Park: This plan combines walks through the nearby beaches and visits to Chancay Castle and the Eco Truly Park farm. It includes transfers from Huaral.
- Connect with Nature in Lomas de la Chay: If you’re looking for a calm and revitalizing plan, Lomas de la Chay is a better option for you. This place located near Lima offers the opportunity to be in contact with local flora and fauna.
- Splashing in Songos: A natural attraction that will let you have lots of fun. You can slide on a natural stone slide more than 10 meters high. Most plans include transportation from Lima.
(Cover photo Eco Truly Park)